[infinispan-dev] Some flags are incompatible with implicit transactions

Slorg1 slorg1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:49:22 EST 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 10:45, Sanne Grinovero <sanne at infinispan.org> wrote:
> On 13 December 2011 15:04, Slorg1 <slorg1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I guess I will troll a little here but it seems to me that the
>> implicit transactions are the issue.
>>
>> What Galder suggested does makes sense( that you would want a failure
>> to put in the cache in some circumstances to have no incidence) but
>> some times if too many things are telling something does not make
>> sense and cannot be done right... maybe it just should not be (e.g.
>> implicit transactions).
>>
>> I know you feel strongly about the implicit transactions.
>> Food for thought, I patched my version not to have them and I can tell
>> you it works great!
>
> Interesting; couldn't you achieve the same disabling transactions?

Well, my whole application runs having each HTTP request running as 1
transaction. So I cannot 'just' disable transaction. It is a core
element of the application as you might understand.
So, no, I could not disable transactions, and as posted previous in
BETA5 I also could not just turn off the autoCommit from the
configurations.

Regards,

Slorg1.

--
Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email ?