[infinispan-dev] Distributed Executors in write mode, need reference to Cache

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Tue Dec 20 09:00:56 EST 2011

Sure,

I'd like to hear Pete's opinion here. Can we inject pretty much anything
from application scope or do we have to do something special in Mapper
and Reducer to prepare objects that can be injected? I'd rather leave
interfaces as they are and use injection mechanism to inject objects
needed by implementors of Mapper and Reducer. Today it is cache,
tomorrow people will ask for something else...and it seems to me
injection mechanism is the way to go here!

Pete?

Vladimir