[infinispan-dev] [hibernate-dev] Have Infinispan share Hibernate's TransactionManagerLookup strategy

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 06:30:50 EST 2011

To clarify, I was *not* asking to remove the current configuration
API, which I actually do like a lot and think was quite well designed;
it works fine and so why should we remove it or even consider changing
the API.

Just for some borderline situations, like framework integrations as
OGM, Hibernate Search, Hibernate 2LC it seems useful to have an
additional API giving access to the internal ComponentRegistry to
inject some overrides, or just to reuse existing instances. Apparently
from the forums, occasionally users need something similar.

Cheers,
Sanne