[infinispan-dev] Distributed execution framework - API proposal(s)

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Jan 13 12:55:26 EST 2011

I had a look, still have a few concerns:

* Why do we still have DistributedTaskContext?
* Factory should probably not be genericised.  E.g.,

interface DistributedCallableFactory {
	DistributedCallable<K, V, T> createDistributedCallable(Cache c, EmbeddedCacheManager ecm);
}

but then again that will depend on what you think re: my proposal to make this look like an ExecutorService (see separate email)

The M/R stuff looks good.  :)

Cheers
Manik