[infinispan-dev] Writing Documentation and FAQs Guide

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Wed Jul 6 05:42:24 EDT 2011

Thx Pete for writing this up! Couple of things:

"Giffy is supported in this Confluence instance, allowing you to easily create drawings online. For more, read the Giffy documentation for more information." -> That's Gliffy, not Giffy, isn't it?

"...and it is also recommended you enable linenumbersand trim the text" -> The example provided does not including text trimming and in fact you need to scroll sideways in the result to read it all. Missing property?

Cheers,

On Jul 4, 2011, at 7:18 PM, Pete Muir wrote:

> First draft is up at https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/ISPN/Contributing+to+Infinispan#ContributingtoInfinispan-WritingDocumentationandFAQs
>
> Please review it, let me know if you spot any errors ;-)
>
> I've tried to follow my own advice when writing this section, but I'm sure I missed something!

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache