[infinispan-dev] Faster LRU

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Fri Jul 8 17:14:22 EDT 2011

Dan,

Great work, why not update my forked tree
https://github.com/vblagoje/infinispan/tree/t_bchm with your work as
explained in section "Multi-step coordination between developers using
forked repositories" from
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/ISPN/Contributing+-+Source+Control

And then we can merge this into master on Monday! Both your work and
mine change of LRU will be under the same pull
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/418 You run the tests on
cluster lab and I'll repeat them on EC2.

Vladimir