[infinispan-dev] Duplicate classes on classpath

Navin Surtani nsurtani at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 07:59:16 EDT 2011

> these are all in test scope, still could we remove them or update them
> so that we all use the same logger implementations?

Does everything still build and work if these dependencies get removed?
The duplicates in the test-scope that is. I vaguely recall that there
was some inexplicable barf when that happened but that was a year or so
ago and things might have been fixed...

> Ideally we should have a tattletale CI task verifying we never have duplicates.

Ooh this could be interesting. Just found out that I'm gonna be working
on TT so this might be a chance to kill two birds with one stone in a way...