[infinispan-dev] New documentation type - Glossary

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Fri Jul 22 10:09:30 EDT 2011

Thanks Manik,

I've been through them all and made a few changes:

* readability (shorter sentences, active sentences - the usual stuff ;-)
* removed double spacing between sentences (I was also taught this way, but apparently it's a odd British thing ;-).
* removed some references to wikipedia to point instead at other items in the glossary
* Added a h2. More resources section to articles where you point to articles, videos etc. to make it clear that these are external resources etc.

Are you happy with these changes? If you are, then I suggest people use the BASE entry (https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/ISPN/Basically+Available%2C+Soft-state%2C+Eventually-consistent+%28BASE%29) as guide for how to write these entries...