[infinispan-dev] discussion about impact of using TransactionSynchronizationRegistry in AS7...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 20:07:57 EDT 2011

I just hit this case locally.  http://pastie.org/2035067

This is running with a hacked AS7, in the sense that IronJacamar
(JBJCA-594), Hibernate JPA and the EJB3.1 container are registering TSR
interposed synchronizations
(https://github.com/scottmarlow/jboss-as/commits/jpa_tsr).

This is for a 2lc unit test running in AS7 (non-clustered).

org.hibernate.engine.transaction.synchronization.internal.RegisteredSynchronization.beforeCompletion
is already running, meaning that we cannot expect
org.infinispan.transaction.TransactionTable.enlist() to succeed in its
transaction.registerSynchronization().

Scott