[infinispan-dev] Infinispan Shell Console

Michal Linhard mlinhard at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 08:24:01 EDT 2011

On 06/08/2011 02:06 PM, Manik Surtani wrote:
> Very cool stuff!
>
> You should link to this from
> http://community.jboss.org/wiki/Infinispan and maybe write a wiki page
> about it.  If you want to blog about it as well,
O.K. I'll try to prepare something on the jboss.org wiki and then link
it from the wiki docs page.
Which section would you insert the link to ? what about
User Guide > 22. Infinispan Command-Line Console
When I finish the docs I can write a short announcement on the blog as
well... I'll ping you for the access then.