[infinispan-dev] Issue posted for JBoss Logging and slf4j

Jeff Ramsdale jeff.ramsdale at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:38:58 EDT 2011

Hi Dan,

I didn't see any failures building with 2.2.1 but the jar seemed to
behave differently. In retrospect it's possible Eclipse was resolving
against a local project without APT running instead of against the
published artifact that contained the class. Wish I had more data, but
ultimately I'd rather use the published jars than my own anyway. Once
the blocking ISPN-1148 was resolved and new jar released I was able to
move back to the published artifacts.

Thanks for the feedback!

-jeff