[infinispan-dev] Infinispan memory

Nguyễn Hồng Nhựt nhutnguyenhong at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 04:38:44 EST 2011

Dear,
I use VisualVN and I got(with testcase 500000 key and every key  has value
is byte array  with length= 1024)
Size: 985,858,048 B~940MB
Used: 627,454,760 B~598MB
Max: 1,073,741,824 B
and * *940MB above is the same as in Ubuntu System monitor.
if the used size above  ~  in memcached. it ok.

thanks galder very much.