[infinispan-dev] Ideas for locking improvements

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Fri May 13 06:35:41 EDT 2011

Hello all,
as some of us met recently at events, we've been discussing some
details about the current locking implementations and possible
improvements.

Some interesting ideas came out and we've been writing them down on
the wiki so that everyone can be involved:
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/PossibleLockingImprovements

as always, more feedback, comments and more suggestions are welcome.
Please bear with us if something is not very clear as they are drafts
of unimplemented ideas, so if you see something that you like to know
more about please start a discussion or comment about it and we'll try
to polish the explanation, refining the ideas.

Cheers,
Sanne