[infinispan-dev] Generated keys affected by rehash Was: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-977

Erik Salter esalter at bnivideo.com
Fri May 13 11:38:35 EDT 2011

Yes, collocation of all keys is a large concern of my application(s).

Currently, I can handle keys I'm in control of (like database-generated keys), where I can play around with the hash code.   What I would love to do is collocate that data with keys I can't control (like UUIDs) so that all cache operations can be done in the same transaction on the data owner's node.

Erik