[infinispan-dev] [Pull Request] ISPN-961 - Spring Integration

Tristan Tarrant tristan.tarrant at gmail.com
Sat May 14 08:41:48 EDT 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 15:06, Manik Surtani <manik at jboss.org> wrote:
> Trust me, stability is top on my priority for 5.0.  :-)
> The Spring module is something Olaf contributed and it doesn't impact
> stability efforts on the rest of the codebase.

I have no problem with that, it's just that in my mind a CR release
should also imply a feature freeze.
Sanne told me that in his experience people don't try out unstable
versions of software until CR is reached, so version creep is a way to
get more users to test the software.
As long as this practice is clear, I'm happy with it.

Tristan