[infinispan-dev] JGroupsDistSync and ISPN-83

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Sun May 15 08:18:35 EDT 2011

I agree Manik. Codebase has evolved and the solution I have for this
problem involves detecting such a lockup happening again but this time
we will capture which threads locked RWL and why thus leading to a final
resolution.

I will include the fix in the next CR and follow up in later releases
(if necessary).

Vladimir