[infinispan-dev] Fluent configuration wiki update

Thomas P. Fuller thomas.fuller at coherentlogic.com
Mon May 16 06:08:46 EDT 2011

This is a very good idea and additionally I'd like to include a few basic config
xml files in my plugin.

I started working on a fluent config in Groovy over last Christmas (yes
Christmas, and I was in Paris too) and I didn't finish it although I did get
quite close. I need to take a look at this and take note of a few things because
I was stuck on one part which is why I put it on hold. If it makes sense, I'll
complete it and add it back into the plugin.