[infinispan-dev] Per-invocation flag wiki

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon May 16 08:23:22 EDT 2011

Your description explains a use case / pattern but wo code showing how to implement it properly.

In this case what's the best way for me to verify that the new data has indeed been pushed to the cache?
put and then immediate get
Put, wait, get
Put all entries, then get all entries, and loop till all entries supposedly put are indeed present.
Same as above but with some kind of batch size instead of all the data set?
Or is there some kind of queue/log I can look for to get the reliable list of failures?

Emmanuel