[infinispan-dev] 5.1.0.BETA2 - reminder

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Mon Oct 10 05:44:44 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

BETA2 should be out next Monday, 17th October.

How are things looking on your corresponding JIRAs?

Couple of my JIRAs (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1396 and https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-509) are waiting for further input from several lists and both related to configuration, so I probably synch up with Pete on his configuration changes. Btw Pete, it'd be interesting to hear your thoughts on these two threads since you're the config guru :)

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache