[infinispan-dev] Separating FluentTypes into a separate file?

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Wed Oct 12 10:28:54 EDT 2011

Hi,

Would it cause any problems if FluentTypes class in FluentConfiguration was separated into a separate file? i.e. backward compatibility issues.

Remember that FluentTypes is not a public interface per se, and it's not something clients would reference directly.

The reason I want to change this is cos it causes all sorts of access issues when you try to use fluent configuration from Scala.

If it can be problematic, no probs, I'll wait for 6.0 to separate this class into a separate file and Scala can carry on with old configuration.

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache