[infinispan-dev] FineGrainedAtomicMap pull request review

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Wed Oct 12 17:21:52 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

After endless hours of super interesting hacking I think this one is
close to integration now. While you guys review it I'll tidy up javadoc
and amend the pull.

A few notes. I kept applyDelta method in AdvancedCache because we can
now stick anything DeltaAware into cache and apply delta changes to that
DeltaAware using transactions. I believe that is why Manik wanted to
have applyDelta so visibly in our API. And I believe he was right - it
makes a lot of sense.

https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/570

Regards,
Vladimir