[infinispan-dev] Syncing to central

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Thu Oct 20 12:57:11 EDT 2011

On 20 Oct 2011, at 17:52, Sanne Grinovero wrote:

> right, sounds a reasonable requirement. Any suggestion to automate this check?

Use regexp and parse the transformed-for-release (i.e. with their own versions swapped out) for SNAPSHOT? That's what I've used before and it works.

> Since we use scripts for the release anyway, it shouldn't be hard to
> add an extra step and sign the artifacts too: that's appreciated by
> some.

Yes. Here is my guide to using signing - http://seamframework.org/Weld/WeldReleasesGettingStarted#H-PublishingBuildsToMaven - and here is the plugin config I used in the release profile

<plugin>
<artifactId>maven-gpg-plugin</artifactId>
<configuration>
<passphrase>${gpg.passphrase}</passphrase>
<useAgent>${gpg.useAgent}</useAgent>
</configuration>
<executions>
<execution>