[infinispan-dev] 5.1.0.ALPHA2

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Fri Sep 16 09:02:22 EDT 2011

On 16 Sep 2011, at 12:49, Manik Surtani wrote:

> I'm hoping to see some of the state transfer/rehash stuff as well as the JTA refactoring pieces here.  :)
The Optimistic Locking stuff is not there yet: I had to do some significant changes to the original design, mainly around auto commit transactions and invocation contexts. I have about 50 failures now, once I get it down to 25 I'll issue the pull request and work on the test fixes in parallel so that we can speed up the integration process.