[infinispan-dev] OutOfMemory:PermGenSpace

Radoslav Husar rhusar at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 13:51:27 EDT 2012

Thanks Mircea for looking into this.

As of now I am still not able to run the testsuite, one more thing is to
look at /etc/security/*.conf settings but that needs a restart (TODO
tomorrow + fix docs and pom if that helps).

Cheers,
Rado

PS: To put this into little background: I need to certify AS7's certain
components like Infinispan on every platform/jdk. The AS7 testsuite
cannot cover every corner case on every platform like a component
testsuite can.