[infinispan-dev] Bug in distributed queries

Israel Lacerra israeldl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 07:08:06 EDT 2012

Sanne,

>very nice you're back on it!
My job is taking much of my time... unfortunately. But, now I have a little
more time! I'm trying to do some tests! :)

The real problem: when the query results size could be greather than
HsQuery.maxResults, the user will get a exception. Should I open a JIRA? Or
can I just fix the problem and send on git??

cheers

Israel