[infinispan-dev] Server Jira component

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Thu Dec 6 05:28:34 EST 2012

If the release dates / versions won't match I would suggest having a
different JIRA project.

But I think it would be more sensible to have them released at the
same time, with the same build script: I'm all for automating it.
Are there strong reasons to keep the release times (and process) independent?

Sanne