[infinispan-dev] Server Jira component

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 10:14:31 EST 2012

On Dec 6, 2012, at 11:28 AM, Sanne Grinovero <sanne at infinispan.org> wrote:

> If the release dates / versions won't match I would suggest having a
> different JIRA project.

^ +1

I don't see why JDG issues should be entering the ISPN jira project.

Issues that affect JDG are being tagged already.

> But I think it would be more sensible to have them released at the
> same time, with the same build script: I'm all for automating it.
> Are there strong reasons to keep the release times (and process) independent?

Well, it's project vs product, different build systems…etc and I'm pretty confident the release schedule isn't the same.

@Tristan, care to explain better what you're trying to achieve here?