[infinispan-dev] singleton @Listeners

Mircea Markus mmarkus at redhat.com
Fri Jul 6 06:44:06 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

That's pretty much how I had in mind to implement it. But I think the attribute is needed though: there are use cases in which you still want to be notified on all the owners, as you do now. OTOH if you only want a per-cluster notification you'd add this attribute to the listener.

> Has this been asked so often? I don't recall right now… :)
Yes, CBOE had the same issue as they needed to push updates from one cluster to the other over hotrod.
Also in this article they have to do quite a workaround to enforce uniqueness:  blog.c2b2.co.uk/2012/06/infinispan-event-push-to-tomcat.html
And there were some others :)