[infinispan-dev] Hanging testsuite / bug in TestNG?

Adrian Nistor anistor at redhat.com
Tue Jun 26 11:38:37 EDT 2012

Surefire-report plugin tries to capture the console output and holds it
in a List of text lines and later it willattach the captured text to the
test results report. The implementation is a bit clunky and if you have
many threads logging to the console you'll most likely encounter that
pesky ConcurrentModificationException. Disabling the console appender
'fixes' this :)

I'm thinking on fixing this properly and submitting a patch to Maven.

Adrian