[infinispan-dev] infinispan-arquillian-container - please review

Martin Gencur mgencur at redhat.com
Thu Jun 28 08:46:40 EDT 2012

Hello,
I've just done a thorough clean up of this project and my changes along
with other commits (some of them are quite old now) are waiting at
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-arquillian-container/pull/18

I'm planning to release the first version of this project (so far it was
only as a snapshot 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT). Can anyone please review my commits
in the pull request? Previously, these reviews were done by Manik or
Pete but others are welcome as well.

I did not set versions to 1.0.0.Final or CRx so far as I'm not sure what
is the right approach for releasing such a project. Can someone give me
a hand with this release? I would like to push the maven artifacts to
jboss public maven repo afterwards.

For those who are not familiar with this framework, see
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-arquillian-container/blob/master/readme.md

We've been using it for testing of JDG during the last year.

Thanks a lot in advance

--
Martin Gencur