[infinispan-dev] Non-blocking state transfer (ISPN-1424)

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:55:12 EST 2012

Hi guys

It's been a long time coming, but I finally published the non-blocking
state transfer draft on the wiki:
https://community.jboss.org/wiki/Non-blockingStateTransfer

Unlike my previous state transfer design document, I think I've
fleshed out most of the implications. Still, there are some things I
don't have a clear solution for yet. As you would expect it's mostly
around merging and delayed state transfer.

I'm looking forward to hearing your comments/advice!

Cheers
Dan

PS: Let's discuss this over the mailing list only.