[infinispan-dev] Hybrid locking scheme in ISPN 5.2.0

Diego Didona didona at gsd.inesc-id.pt
Mon May 14 11:53:28 EDT 2012

Thanks Galder,
   I am reading again the documentation you linked and I am also running
some simple tests but I see this behaviour:
-  with OPTIMISTIC mode the lock is acquired *only* at prepare time
(thus *not* like in ISPN 5.0);
-  with PESSIMISTIC mode the lock is acquired at encounter time on the
primary node (again, thus *not* like in ISPN 5.0).

The behaviour I'm looking for is        only-local encounter-time
locking + cluster-wide prepare-time locking.

Am I missing something?
Thanks again. Regards,
    Diego