[infinispan-dev] infinispan-tree, NodeImpl.getParent() seems to be buggy

Adrian Nistor anistor at redhat.com
Wed May 23 09:35:02 EDT 2012

Hi,

I spotted a potential problem in infinispan-tree. Noticed that the
javadoc of org.infinispan.tree.Node.getParent() ("Returns the parent
node. If this is the root node, this method returns <code>null</code>")
does not actually match the implementation. It seems
rootNode.getParent() == rootNode instead of being null.

Can't be sure what was the intention here, but I'm assuming the javadoc
is correct. Can somebody confirm so I can file a bug?

Thanks,
Adrian