[infinispan-dev] Welcome (back) Israel

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Fri May 25 11:09:40 EDT 2012

Hi All,
Israel Lacerra contributed the super-interesting Distributed Query
functionality to Infinispan last year during is graduation work; he
now returned with some very nice patches to improve his initial
contribution.

His code was already quite good and properly tested, but he also
quickly addressed all my detailed niggling and style requests during
the pull review: great job!

I've added him to the "Developers" group of JIRA, so we can now assign
him more issues as a reward for his cool contributions :-P

Israel, would you like to take another issue related to your field of
expertise? I was thinking about ISPN-1588: if you would like to look
at it, please assign the issue to yourself. I think you might already
have resolved it while doing ISPN-1980.

Cheers,
Sanne