[infinispan-dev] infinispan 5.2.0.Beta3

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Thu Oct 25 14:52:13 EDT 2012

On 12-10-25 12:37 PM, Mircea Markus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have a lot of pull requests pending. Until Beta3 is released, can we please focus on these and slow down the development for now.
> I've grouped them as follows. Please feel free to shuffle them around/ ask for more feedback if you think appropriate, but please take ownership of them and make sure they get integrated.
>
> Mircea:
> ISPN-2440 JGroupsTransport.invokeRemotely throws SuspectExceptions even ...
> Fix DummyInMemoryCacheStoreConfigurationBuilder#read()
> ISPN-2371 The global component registry fails to start components
> ISPN-2443 - tests are added for reproducing/verifying the issue.
> ISPN-2386 - Test reproducing/verifying the issue with ClassCastingException in case of CacheLoader usage (with storeAsBinary conf).
> ISPN-1042 - Enable distributed and Map/Reduce task interruption/cancellation
>
> Vladimir:
> ISPN-2409 - Reproduction/verification case for NotSerializableException occurence.
>
> Cheers,
Mircea,

See thread "Unit test PR for master". While I really appreciate that we
have our knowledgeable and helpful QA team contributing PRs, I think it
is better that we do no integrate failing unit tests directly into
master without accompanying fix. These unit test PR should stay in JIRA
and developer should integrate into master both fix and unit test together.

Regards,
Vladimir