[infinispan-dev] Issue with cache blocks for local read-only cache

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Tue Sep 18 10:55:50 EDT 2012

There seems to be a single (global) reentrant lock which is acquired
on any put; I don't know much about the module design, but there is a
comment close to the lock acquisition mentioning a need to flush an
operations queue to avoid a deadlock.
Could it just make sure to reorder keys, so that deadlocks are avoided?