[infinispan-dev] 5.2.0.Beta1

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Mon Sep 24 05:50:15 EDT 2012

On 12-09-21 7:07 PM, Sanne Grinovero wrote:

> Most of Sanne/Galder's query related changes are resolved; it still needs:
> - some bugfixes, especially Luksa's pull request is important
> - the MassIndexer is integrated, but the be effective it needs
> Vladimir's changes to have Map/Reduce split the work across multiple
> tasks.

I think Manik meant changes in distributed executors. They affect API
and I would really like to have them in. I think we have to have them in :-)

Please have a look at https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/1312
and https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/1322
Cancellation of tasks and other minor things I am working on are not
affecting API.

Regards,
Vladimir