[infinispan-dev] GSOC Project Idea - ODATA For Infinispan

Tomas Sykora tsykora at redhat.com
Mon Apr 15 08:08:04 EDT 2013

Hi Siddhart, Hi Manik,

there is already https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-2109 and I have already started working on it.
Siddhart, I'm very sorry and unfortunately I've chosen this as my diploma thesis and I am going to not only implement OData in Infinispan but also test performance of this new endpoint.

Manik, please,
would it be possible to remove (or mark) OData here as already assigned? To not confuse the others? (https://community.jboss.org/wiki/StudentContributorProjectsWithInfinispan#ODATA_for_Infinispan)

Tomas Sykora
JDG QE