[infinispan-dev] JCache implementation documentation

cotton-ben ben.cotton at ALUMNI.RUTGERS.EDU
Mon Apr 29 07:03:13 EDT 2013

/> implementation).  Will you extend this test to also audition the usage of
> javax.transaction.UserTransaction (arjuna, et. al. implementations?) and
> its
> JCACHE factory bridge via javax.cache.CacheManager.getUserTransaction()  ?

^ Hmmmm, which test are you refering to exactly? /

*See line 46 at
https://github.com/galderz/jcache/commit/bde63b75a1e6e47edb3288c775aac233d42a0343

That test does not Use the 107 specified
javax.cache.CacheManager.getUserTransaction() API factory ....  instead it
seems to be using an ajuna specific API.
*
/> specific "DIRTY_READ" (caching use case) test challenges?

^ TBH, such tests should be added to the TCK. Infinispan already has tests
within core/ that verify dirty read situations. /

*Thanks.  Would you please identify for us the core/ tests that demonstrate
Infinispan 5.3.0.A accommodating DIRTY_READ intolerance?
*

/^ You can build a test anytime :). I don't see why it should not work since
we already have REPETEABLE_READ tests in the Infinispan Core testsuite./

*Here too, could we have a link to these core tests?*

/
^ I'm not a total order expert. Pedro, will Total Order enable SERIALIZABLE
isolation level? If so, do we already have tests for that?/
*
TotalOrder does provide SERIALIZABLE via CloudTM.  But not yet via
Infinispan.  See
http://infinispan-developer-list.980875.n3.nabble.com/infinispan-dev-Tactical-Nuclear-Penguin-GMU-update-SERIALIZABLE-support-td4026853.html