[infinispan-dev] Hot rod version 1.3 and QueryOperation

Michal Linhard mlinhard at redhat.com
Tue Dec 10 07:46:46 EST 2013

Hi,

I'm checking the JDG 6.2.0 Docs on Hot Rod protocol that should describe
the 1.3 version

I realized that we don't actually fill version number 13 yet, i.e.
there's no such thing as HotRodConstants.VERSION_13 yet
but we already added HotRodConstants.QUERY_REQUEST = 0x1F; to protocol
1.2 which is in contradiction with docs
that says queries come in version 1.3:
http://infinispan.org/docs/6.0.x/user_guide/user_guide.html#_hot_rod_protocol

how do we plan to solve this ?
is this a bug and are we going to create version 13, whereby query op
will be supported only there and not in 12 ?

m.

--
Michal Linhard
Quality Assurance Engineer

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic
phone: +420 532 294 320 ext. 8262320
mobile: +420 728 626 363