[infinispan-dev] IDEA 12 and Scala heads up (and implications in Java compilation)

Navin Surtani nsurtani at redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 08:48:40 EST 2013

Thanks for sending this out Galder. I have a feeling that we need to include some information about making sure people are using the latest version of the Scala plugin. This probably explains why there were issues when I was testing stuff on the community edition (as i had mentioned to you previously) since that was with a clean checkout.

WDYT? Warn about the Scala plugin versioning?

Navin Surtani

Software Engineer
JBoss SET
JBoss EAP