[infinispan-dev] Copyright headers - All open pull requests need to be corrected!

Manik Surtani msurtani at redhat.com
Wed Jul 3 10:08:09 EDT 2013

Guys

As a part of ISPN-3185, we've removed copyright headers on all source code files.  Could we please consider the following points:

1.  All open pull requests please make sure you're not adding any copyright headers.
2.  One pull request [1] has already been handled which added a file with a copyright header.  Could the author/committer please clean this up?  Tristan/Dan?
3.  Anyone handling pull requests: please do NOT handle pull requests that contain copyright headers in the future.  Make sure authors don't add headers to new files being created.
4.  You may want to update your IDEs to not add headers to new files.

Cheers
Manik

[1] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/commit/0cd690441199ab7e74c2d6432105c0926dcb669c

manik at jboss.org