[infinispan-dev] WriteSkewTest help

Pedro Ruivo pedro at infinispan.org
Wed Jul 10 11:24:09 EDT 2013

change of plans

I noticed that the write skew check is not supported by pessimistic
caches, so the test is totally invalid, because we have 10 threads
perform a put operation, but the key is locked only in prepare (and the
write skew check is performed).

I'm gonna change the test to use the IGNORE_RETURN_VALUES in the put
operation. This should not trigger the write skew check and all the
threads should run as expected.