[infinispan-dev] ISPN-3249: DatabaseStoredIndexTest

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Mon Jun 24 04:06:37 EDT 2013

On Jun 24, 2013, at 7:01 AM, Navin Surtani <nsurtani at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Sorting out the Lucene module Configuration API migration at the moment. I've a bit unsure how to configure the setup in DatabaseStoredIndexTest for the JIRA in $subject.
>
> Git commit:
>
> Apologies for the whitespace changes. I'll clean that up for the actual PR. (Am I supposed to replace tabs with spaces or not in the codestyle?)
>
> https://github.com/navssurtani/infinispan/commit/830b98d3eb63ce562582b9e05d4062f941973084
>
> Failure logs:
> There's quite a bit of noise here I know.
>
> http://pastie.org/8073884
>

> I think that I've missed a TableManipulation or JDBC configuration step (or both).

^ Most probably yes. You should apply the configuration changes in [1] and [2] using the new configuration API. As example, check [3] for how to define table information, but you also need to provide connection URL/factory and driver info.

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/cachestore/jdbc/src/test/java/org/infinispan/test/fwk/UnitTestDatabaseManager.java#L90
[2] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/cachestore/jdbc/src/test/java/org/infinispan/test/fwk/UnitTestDatabaseManager.java#L157
[3] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/integrationtests/as-integration/src/test/java/org/infinispan/test/integration/as/InfinispanCacheStoreJdbcIT.java#L66