[infinispan-dev] Moving JCache annotation implementation and TCK run from infinispan-cdi to infinispan-jcache

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 08:03:21 EST 2013

Thanks Manik.

Progress on the annotation side has been halted due to issues between Weld/CDI and the way the JSR-107 annotations are defined, see [1].

This affects current code too (once you solved the issue in [2]), but as I've noted in a separate issue [3], failure is not leading to failed tests which I think it should be improved.

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/pull/59
[2] https://infinispan.ci.cloudbees.com/job/Infinispan-master-JDK6-tcp/1084/org.infinispan$infinispan-cdi-tck-runner/console
[3] https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/102