[infinispan-dev] Some missing tests during testsuite run

Anna Manukyan amanukya at redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 11:34:42 EST 2013

Hi all,

during ER12 testing I've found out that there are some tests which were not included into ISPN testsuite run.

And this issue appeared both on our JDG related jobs as well as I've checked the Cloudbees for the community version runs and the same situation is there.

If the testsute run Maven command includes the -Dtest=org/infinispan/**... parameter (for corresponding module), then these tests are included in the run.

The thing was that there were some failing tests, which we didn't see during our previous test runs.

I've found out that the issue is that some of the test classes don't follow the naming convention for Maven (Test*.java || *Test.java || *TestCase.java). Example tests are: JdbcMixedCacheStoreTest2 & JdbcMixedCacheStoreVamTest2 classes.

So I've renamed and fixed the tests mentioned above, but I will need to find all tests which are under the mentioned category and rename them so that all existing tests run properly (they are not so much).

Best regards,
Anna.