[infinispan-dev] Red Hat sponsored research relating to Infinispan

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Wed Nov 6 02:03:12 EST 2013

There's a talk on this already on YouTube. There's also a repo [1] where
the code lives.

I'll attend, but it would be nice if someone from the Infinispan team
(Mircea, Dan, Pedro ?) could attend, too.

[1] https://github.com/ryanemerson/JGroups-HiTab

--
Bela Ban, JGroups lead (http://www.jgroups.org)