[infinispan-dev] Configuration compatibility expectations ?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Sun Oct 13 16:20:22 EDT 2013

On 13 October 2013 19:16, Mircea Markus <mmarkus at redhat.com> wrote:
> There are alredy issues opened for updating the store related docs, scheduled 6.0.0 final.

I've found one related to documenting the new API, but nothing
regarding the new configuration format.
I had opened (before this email) ISPN-3621 .. I think it's different
than yours but feel free to close it if you think your issue was meant
to include fixing old configuration examples too.

Also, does this imply that we have no interest in getting feedback
before the Final? People won't easily be trying these out without
having any documentation... I got it to work fine for my own evil
goals but I had strong motivation ;-)

Cheers,
Sanne