[infinispan-dev] Performance of Infinispan-Query Module

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Tue Oct 22 09:55:18 EDT 2013

Hi Faseela,
did you run a large scale test? there is a constant cost for the Query
creation and index engine initialization; if the number of entries to
iterate through is very small then there is no advantage in running a
Query.

Also, to keep in mind that you can't use iterate() on a distributed or
replicated cache as it won't return results which are not stored
locally.

Sanne