[infinispan-dev] Basic issue with replicated sync caches

Giovanni Meo gmeo at cisco.com
Wed Sep 11 05:44:24 EDT 2013

Hi infinispan-dev,

i'm having a basic issue with infinispan and i wonder if i can get
some lead on what to look next. I have a cache configured in
replicated/sync mode on a cluster made of 3 nodes.
- Node1 writes a key/value in the cache
- Node2 gets it because i have registered a listener for it and i see
the message being logged
- Node3 never gets it

no error is raised anywhere. I'm using Infinispan 5.3.0.

> osgi> cacheinfo default frm.workOrder
>         Info for cache frm.workOrder on container default
>                 LOCKING_PROP = LockingConfiguration{concurrencyLevel=32, isolationLevel=READ_COMMITTED, lockAcquisitionTimeout=10000, useLockStriping=false, writeSkewCheck=false}
>                 TRANSACTION_PROP = TransactionConfiguration{autoCommit=true, cacheStopTimeout=30000, eagerLockingSingleNode=false, lockingMode=OPTIMISTIC, syncCommitPhase=true, syncRollbackPhase=false, transactionManagerLookup=org.infinispan.transaction.lookup.GenericTransactionManagerLookup at 1789ff2c, transactionSynchronizationRegistryLookup=null, transactionMode=NON_TRANSACTIONAL, useEagerLocking=false, useSynchronization=true, recovery=RecoveryConfiguration{enabled=true, recoveryInfoCacheName='__recoveryInfoCacheName__'}, reaperWakeUpInterval=1000, completedTxTimeout=15000, use1PcForAutoCommitTransactions=false}
>                 CLUSTERING_PROP = ClusteringConfiguration{async=AsyncConfiguration{asyncMarshalling=false, replicationQueue=null, replicationQueueInterval=5000, replicationQueueMaxElements=1000, useReplicationQueue=false}, cacheMode=REPL_SYNC, hash=HashConfiguration{consistentHashFactory=null, hash=MurmurHash3, numOwners=2, numSegments=60, groupsConfiguration=GroupsConfiguration{enabled=false, groupers=[]}, stateTransferConfiguration=StateTransferConfiguration{chunkSize=10000, fetchInMemoryState=true, originalFetchInMemoryState=null, timeout=240000, awaitInitialTransfer=true, originalAwaitInitialTransfer=null}}, l1=L1Configuration{enabled=false, invalidationThreshold=0, lifespan=600000, onRehash=false, cleanupTaskFrequency=600000}, stateTransfer=StateTransferConfiguration{chunkSize=10000, fetchInMemoryState=true, originalFetchInMemoryState=null, timeout=240000, awaitInitialTransfer=true, originalAwaitInitialTransfer=null}, sync=SyncConfiguration{replTimeout=15000}}

The cache has this caractestics
Thanks in advance for any leads on what to look for debugging further the issue,
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Meo
Via del Serafico, 200                  Telephone: +390651644000